Inspection Procedure of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA,1900)or Forest or Restricted lands & Permissions for felling of trees
- When the application is received by DFO, same is examined for any further information required.
- Post examination of application by DFO the inspection is undertaken by the department.
- Accepted Application is forwarded to concerned Ranger Officer for inspection. This allocation of range officer is done through computerized allocation.
- The application is then allocated to concerned Block/Beat/In charge for Inspection by Range Officer.
- Range officer ensures the site inspection by himself/herself/Block/Beat/In charge.
- Range officer submits the Inspection Report online to DFO within 24 hours.
- DFO reviews the Inspection reports submitted.
- The findings of inspection are available to the user online on his login.
Performa for site inspection report
Check list of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Lands & Permission of Felling of Trees
For CSA (Citizen Service Agent): All mandatory documents are to be uploaded for two e-citizen services. Uploaded scanned documents should be legible. For General Public Supported Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address required for both the ecitizen services.
- Permission for Felling of Tree (Tree Felling e-services)
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Permission of Tree Felling e-Service:-Mandatory Documents are:-
- Copy of Tatima
- Current Jamabandi clearly mentioning type of land
- Consent of all share holders on affidavit in case of co-Partners
- Copy of mutation (only for Agricultural Land)
v. Copy of Purpose/Administrative sanction for which the trees are to be felled
2. NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Land (Clarification e-services)
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Clarification e-services:- Mandatory Documents are:-
i. Proof of ownership (Jamabandi/Mutation/Lease Deed)
ii. Copy of Tatima
iii. Copy of Girdawari
iv. Copy of Approved Plan
v. Copy of collaboration/Agreement
vi. Copy of Project Report
vii.Copy of Environment Clearance