Procedure and comprehensive checklist of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Lands & Permission of Felling of Trees
- Filling of application at e-Disha counter on website https://haryanaeseva.gov.in or common Services Centre (CSC) or Self Login or Invest in Haryana Website (www.investharyana.nic.in)
- Examination of application at Divisional Forest Officer (DFO) Level.
- Acceptance/ Rejection of Application.
- Accepted Application forwarded to concerned Ranger Officer for inspection.
- Forwarded to concerned Block/Beat/In charge for Inspection by Range Officer.
- Range officer ensures the site inspection by himself/herself/Block/Beat/In charge.
- Range officer submits the Inspection Report to DFO.
- DFO reviews the Inspection reports submitted.
- If approved NOC/Permission granted and NOC/Permission/Inspection Reports uploaded online.
- Real time status of application can be tracked from the User login. SMS on user’s registered mobile number is sent on registration, approval or rejection.
- Final approved NOC/Permission can be downloaded by the User online.
- Time Line for Delivery: 15 Working days for entire process.
- Service Charges: Rs. 30/- (Thirty) per application at CSC/e-Disha counter
- Departmental charges: NIL
Check list of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Lands & Permission of Felling of Trees
For CSA (Citizen Service Agent): All mandatory documents are to be uploaded for two e-citizen services. Uploaded scanned documents should be legible. For General Public Supported Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address required for both the ecitizen services.
- Permission for Felling of Tree (Tree Felling e-services)
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Permission of Tree Felling e-Service:-Mandatory Documents are:-
- Copy of Tatima
- Current Jamabandi clearly mentioning type of land
- Consent of all share holders on affidavit in case of co-Partners
- Copy of mutation (only for Agricultural Land)
- Copy of Purpose/Administrative sanction for which the trees are to be felled.
- NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Land (Clarification e-services)
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Clarification e-services:- Mandatory Documents are:-
- Proof of ownership (Jamabandi/Mutation/Lease Deed)
- Copy of Tatima
- Copy of Girdawari
- Copy of Approved Plan
- Copy of collaboration/Agreement
- Copy of Project Report
- Copy of Environment Clearance