Procedure and comprehensive checklist of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Lands & Permission of Felling of Trees
- Filling of application at e-Disha counter on website https://haryanaeseva.gov.in or common Services Centre (CSC) or Self Login or Invest in Haryana Website (www.investharyana.nic.in)
- Examination of application at Divisional Forest Officer (DFO) Level.
- Acceptance/ Rejection of Application.
- Accepted Application forwarded to concerned Ranger Officer for inspection.
- Forwarded to concerned Block/Beat/In charge for Inspection by Range Officer.
- Range officer ensures the site inspection by himself/herself/Block/Beat/In charge.
- Range officer submits the Inspection Report to DFO.
- DFO reviews the Inspection reports submitted.
- If approved NOC/Permission granted and NOC/Permission/Inspection Reports uploaded online.
- Real time status of application can be tracked from the User login. SMS on user’s registered mobile number is sent on registration, approval or rejection.
- Final approved NOC/Permission can be downloaded by the User online.
- Time Line for Delivery: 15 Working days for entire process.
- Service Charges: Rs. 30/- (Thirty) per application at CSC/e-Disha counter
- Departmental charges: NIL
Check list of NOC in respect of Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900 (PLPA, 1900) or Forest or Restricted Lands & Permission of Felling of Trees
For CSA (Citizen Service Agent): All mandatory documents are to be uploaded for two e-citizen services. Uploaded scanned documents should be legible. For General Public Supported Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address required for both the ecitizen services.
Permission for Felling of Tree (Tree Felling e-services)
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Permission of Tree Felling e-Service:-Mandatory Documents are:-
- Copy of Tatima
- Current Jamabandi clearly mentioning type of land
- Consent of all share holders on affidavit in case of co-Partners
- Copy of mutation (only for Agricultural Land)
- Copy of Purpose/Administrative sanction for which the trees are to be felled.
Documents to be provided by the Applicant for Clarification e-services:- Mandatory Documents are:-
- Proof of ownership (Jamabandi/Mutation/Lease Deed)
- Copy of Tatima
- Copy of Girdawari
- Copy of Approved Plan
- Copy of collaboration/Agreement
- Copy of Project Report
- Copy of Environment Clearance